Top.Mail.Ru
9:00-20:00
7 days a week

Sights to see 23.08.2019
Kurskaya Metro Station
Kurskaya metro station was opened on March 13, 1938. It's name comes from Kurskyi railway station, located nearby.

The main finishing material is the Ural grey marble. The station is lightened by crystal-glass bowls in a bronze frame and additional sconces.

During World War II, the Kurskaya station served as a bomb shelter, like other stations of the Moscow metro. A branch of the State Public Historical Library was located at the station at that time.

Tell friends: